- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
Airport Ethnographic Research
What is on travelers' minds while going through the airport? Find out with this unique study conducted by JCDecaux Airport in the UK.
Research objectives of the study were:
- Study the mindsets and moods of travelers during the airport process
- Tackle their senses and their attitudes
- Explore their relationship with the airport
- Use ethnography to observe passengers natural behaviour in their environment
- Assess impact of airport process on ad awareness
Please download the document on the right for the full findings.