- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
Print Production Assistant
Location: New York
Date: March 15th, 2017
JCDecaux is seeking a Print Production Assistant to assist in Printing Services. The primary function of the Printing Services department is to provide sales support and client services to increase revenue. The Production Assistant will provide support for project management, production estimates, invoice processing, revenue tracking and act as a back-up to the Director of Printing Services when needed – all of which serve as support to the Sales team and help manage client printing / outdoor media installation projects. Other general production tasks include following up on orders with vendors, communicating status with internal teams and managing sales requests in a timely manner.
- Provide estimates to sales teams for multiple markets as needed.
- Provide support for managing production of diverse OOH advertising formats across multiple markets.
- Track new jobs as assigned from estimate to final invoice
- Communicate project status with internal teams as needed (Sales, Operations, Sales Admin).
- Maintain monthly production report
- Follow up with vendors as needed for orders, requests and costs.
- Maintain, organize and keep abreast of workflow in order to meet or stay ahead of all deadlines.
- Gather a clear and organized understanding of JCDecaux Printing Services objectives for sales support and revenue expectations.
- Maintain open and professional communication with members from Sales, Operations and other departments as needed, with occasional client contact.
- 1-3 years minimum working experience
- Experience working with MSOffice (emphasis on Excel)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and Filemaker Pro
- Quick learner with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment – not easily overwhelmed
- Interest in print production and/or project management required
- Interest in advertising is a plus
- Understanding of sales support and client service
- Previous job experience in a sales support environment as well as experience in a print production or project management role is recommended but not required.
If interested, please apply here.