- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
MallScape Shoppers mainly live in single-family houses (62%) and apartments (18%) with home values higher than the country average.
According to Scarborough research:
- MallScape shoppers are 60% more likely to use a real estate agent to find a residence than most Americans in the top DMAs.
- Over 65% of MallScape shoppers own their residence.
- In the Dallas DMA, MallScape shoppers are more than twice as likely to own a second home than most adults in that market. In addition, MallScape shoppers in Los Angeles are 4 times more likley to buy a second home within the next year than most adults in that JCDecaux DMA.
- 56% of MallScape shoppers in the New York DMA plan to do some home improvement within the next year.
- MallScape shoppers across the JCDecaux MallScape DMAs spent an average $4,517.41 on total home improvements last year.
Please refer to the document on the right for the full findings.
Source: 2013 The Arbitron Company/ Scarborough Research Corp./VNU