- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
Westfield San Francisco Centre
San Francisco, CA
This nine-story enclosed vertical mall is located between world renowned Union Square and the South of Market entertainment district. Westfield San Francisco ranks as one of the premier shopping centers in the entire Bay Area and is easily accessible by all means of public transportation with the Cable Car turnaround, BART and MUNI at its doorstep.
A flagship Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's
|San Francisco CBSA
|Average HH Income||$112,111||$115,650|
San Francisco Centre attracts many singles, only 41% are married, and 22% have children under 18 at home. Shoppers at San Francisco Centre are affluent, white-collar workers (59%), with high levels of education — 73% have gone to college or graduate school. 31% of shoppers have household incomes in excess of $100,000 a year.
Shopping Center Information
- On average, shoppers visit the Westfield San Francisco Centre 2.1 times per month and spend approximately 2 hours and 29 minutes at the center per visit.
- Shoppers spend an average of $126.24 per shopping trip.
- 67% of shoppers come to the mall to look around, and 56% have a specific purchase to make.
- 34% of the shoppers visit this mall to go to the movies.
- Out of the 63 major centers in the San Francisco DMA, Westfield San Francisco Centre is among the premier shopping destinations, ranking number two.
Location: 865 Market Street - San Francisco, CA 94103