- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
The 23rd Street PATH station is located on 23rd Street and Sixth Avenue, at the north end of Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood. This area is home to the famous Flatiron Building as well as Madison Square Park. This area offers a good mix of retail, business and residential venues.
- Main Businesses: ad agencies, publishers, and toy manufacturers
- Main Retailers: Club Monaco, Ann Taylor, American Apparel, J.Crew, Kate Spade, Intermix, Lucky Brand, Banana Republic, and Jo Malone as well as Restoration Hardware and Home Depot
- Serves 436,040 monthly commuters
- Riders are primarily professionals from New Jersey who work in this area
- Caucasian: 51%
- African American: 12%
- Asian or Pacific Islander: 21%
- Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin: 72%
This station offers traditional poster displays as well as a domination program.
Station Domination Programs are designed to generate the “WOW” factor. These programs allow one advertiser to blanket an entire station with its message, immersing and surrounding the audience in this unusual and highly impactful brand experience. Traditional advertising formats and new media forms, such as wraps, are included in these packages.
Note: Wall wraps and floor graphics are subject to approval and additional costs.
Source: Port Authority of NY and NJ