- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
This station is located on Frank E. Rodgers Boulevard, south of the Interstate 280 overpass in Harrison, New Jersey. It is just minutes from Newark's Penn Station. It lies in close proximity to the Red Bull Arena and provides convenient public transit access for sports fans. It is also located near the Northern New Jersey World Trade Center.
Harrison Station is served by the Newark to World Trade Center line.
- Serves 415,920 monthly commuters, up 8% year over year
- Median age of Harrison residents: 34
- 44% of Harrison households are married couples and 32% have children under 18 in the household
- Estimated median house/ condo value: $313,765
- On average, they spend 34 minutes commuting to work
- Caucasian: 42%
- African American: 11%
- Asian or Pacific Islander: 22%
- Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin: 42%
This station offers traditional poster displays as well as a domination program.
Station Domination Programs are designed to generate the “WOW” factor. These programs allow one advertiser to blanket an entire station with its message, immersing and surrounding the audience in this unusual and highly impactful brand experience. Traditional advertising formats and new media forms, such as wraps, are included in these packages.
Note: Wall wraps and floor graphics are subject to approval and additional costs.
Source: Port Authority of NY and NJ; U.S. Census Bureau, 2009-2013 5-Year American Community Survey; 2014 Nielsen/Scarborough Research Corp.