- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
23% of the trips into New York City on the PATH originate in Hoboken, NJ. Hoboken has become somewhat of a “bedroom community,” with a large percentage of its population commuting to the City. It boasts a diverse collection of bars and restaurants, attracting young professionals who moonlight as party-goers and bar-hoppers.
- Serves 1,343,068 monthly commuters, up 9.6% year over year
- Median age of Hoboken residents: 31.2
- 50% of Hoboken residents are single
- Hoboken’s PATH commuters are primarily young professionals working in Manhattan
- Caucasian: 69%
- African American: 7%
- Asian or Pacific Islander: 11%
- Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin: 58%
This station offers traditional poster displays as well as a domination program.
Station Domination Programs are designed to generate the “WOW” factor. These programs allow one advertiser to blanket an entire station with its message, immersing and surrounding the audience in this unusual and highly impactful brand experience. Traditional advertising formats and new media forms, such as wraps, are included in these packages.
Note: Wall wraps and floor graphics are subject to approval and additional costs.
Source: Port Authority of NY and NJ; U.S. Census Bureau, 2009-2013 5-Year American Community Survey; 2014 Nielsen/Scarborough Research Corp.