- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
This station is located in Jersey City, NJ, one of Manhattan’s closest suburban cities, with many of its residents commuting to the City on a daily basis. It accounts for 11% of all trips on the PATH and 20% of all New Jersey station traffic.
- Serves 1,365,860 monthly commuters
- Median age of Jersey City residents: 33.4
- 48% of Jersey City households are single
- On average they spend 36 minutes commuting to work
- Caucasian: 22%
- African American: 28%
- Asian or Pacific Islander: 27%
- Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin: 75%
This station offers traditional poster displays as well as a domination program.
Station Domination Programs are designed to generate the “WOW” factor. These programs allow one advertiser to blanket almost an entire station with its message, immersing and surrounding the audience in this unusual and highly impactful brand experience. Traditional advertising formats and new media forms, such as wraps, can be included in these packages.
Note: Wall wraps and floor graphics are subject to approval and additional costs.
Source: Port Authority of NY and NJ; U.S. Census Bureau, 2009-2013 5-Year American Community Survey