- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
World Trade Center (WTC)
World Trade Center Station is the busiest station of the entire PATH system, accounting for 41% of all commuters into Manhattan and nearly 18% of the overall PATH traffic. It is located in lower Manhattan, adjacent to the World Financial Center and near Wall Street.
While currently in full operation, this station is being renovated. Once the renovation is complete, it will be comparable in size to Grand Central Station and will connect the PATH to the New York City Subway system, serving a forecasted 200,000 daily commuters!
- Most trafficked PATH station
- Serves 2,007,705 monthly commuters
- Riders are primarily corporate decision makers who are difficult to reach via traditional media; these professionals commute from various parts of New Jersey
- Average Household Income of professionals is $114,994
- Caucasian: 41%
- African American: 20%
- Asian or Pacific Islander: 18%
- Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin: 54%
This station offers a Premier Program Option.
Premier Programs are designed to generate the “WOW” factor within the most heavily-trafficked PATH stations. These programs allow one advertiser to blanket an entire station with its message, immersing and surrounding the audience in this unusual and highly impactful brand experience.
Source: Port Authority of NY and NJ